Wirepas Massive v5.2 launch is here!
We are super excited to announce the Wirepas Massive v5.2 launch on 20th December 2021.
Wirepas Massive v5.2 release is fully compatible with Wirepas Massive v5.1 and brings new features to ease integration, and as always, open new use cases.
Here are the key new features enabled by Wirepas Massive v5.2 release:
• Local Provisioning via Wirepas Massive network
• BLE beacon reception now supported in Sink nodes and Low Energy mode
• Silabs BGM220S module support
• Various performance improvements
Note there are two time slots on the drop-down menu.
Want to hear more and see how to get started?
Get started today reading the release note.
And sign up for our technical Webinar on January 11th, where key new features will be presented.
We’ve got two separate seminars to make sure you don’t have to wake up to it in the middle of the night. See which one goes better with your schedule.
The first webinar will be held 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM CET and
the US webinar on the same day, but 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST.
During this 40-minute technical webinar, Wirepas will present the new Wirepas Massive v5.2 release and associated components.
- Wirepas Massive v5.2 release presentation and compatibility
- Key new feature introduction
- How to migrate to Wirepas Massive v5.2 & Release practicalities